Please note this event has been POSTPONED until 2024.
An MBA takes 2 years of full time learning to complete but in business it's often a luxury that many of us don't have. Our business essential tool kit aims to condense many of the key themes found in an MBA course into just 1 day.
Amongst the topics covered include:
- Funding models to start or grow your business
- Scaling the business and raising equity funding
- Pitch Decks and Business Plans
- Executive communication
- Accounting theory & practice
- Strategic management
- Marketing & brand strategies
- Legal considerations in business
- Change management
- Financial management
- Human resources management
- Gearing up for sale or investment
Over the course of the day, separate sessions will be delivered by an expert panel of professional advisers and industry experts. Each session is designed to cut out the fluff and focus on the providing practical 'real-life' advice which will give you what you need to make positive changes to your business right away.
The day is aimed at existing business owners striving for growth or entrepreneurs with legitimate business start-up aspirations.
On the day you will be treated to a networking breakfast and working lunch enabling you to share ideas with like-minded business people.
Our MBA in a Day event has an equivalent value of over £2000 and seats are strictly limited.Register here: