Our transfer of equity lawyers have many years of experience dealing with property transactions and can take care of the process for you.
A transfer of equity adds or removes one or more people from the legal title or ownership of a property. It could be that a couple has split up, got married or perhaps a property is being gifted. It may even be there is a tax planning advantage to be had by transferring equity in a property.
Whatever the reason, it is important to seek professional assistance when altering the legal ownership of your property.
As part of your transfer of equity we;
- Update the title documentation with the Land Registry
- Calculate any Stamp Duty Land Tax that is due
- Draft the Deed of Transfer
- Check that all funds have been received, all paperwork completed and documents are signed to conclude the process
- Liaise with your mortgage lender.
Call our dedicated team for an immediate fixed fee quote. We avoid hidden fees and unexpected costs. That way, you know exactly what you'll be paying and what services you'll receive.
To contact us with any enquiry, please fill in the following form so that a relevant legal advisor can contact you as soon as possible.