Whether you considering extending your lease, collectively buying your freehold, or wish to self-manage your block of flats, this is a technical area of law requiring specialist expertise. We have the knowledge to help you through it.
Our friendly team of expert leasehold and enfranchisement solicitors offer straight forward legal advice in this complex area of law.
The services our leasehold and enfranchisement team offer include;
- Buying and selling freeholds
- Lease Extensions
- Collective enfranchisement (where a number of tenants wish to buy the freehold)
- Leasehold Development Permissions
- New Lease Drafting
- Right To Manage (tenants take management of a building without buying the freehold)
- Missing Freeholder Applications
- Leasehold Management Services
- Leasehold and freehold dispute resolution
- Residential management matters such as Deeds of Covenant or Licences for Alterations
- Varying your lease
If you own a leasehold property, purchasing the freehold or extending the lease can be a vital way to maintain or increase its value. Because the land is owned separately by a landlord, it can be hard to sell a leasehold property or raise a mortgage for it.
Leasehold enfranchisement can raise the value of your property and offer you more security. Whether you are a landlord or an individual tenant or part of a group, we can advise you of your rights.
Our Leasehold team are members of ALEP - an association of professionals who specialise in lease extension, freehold acquisition and leasehold enfranchisement and ARMA - The leading trade association for residential leasehold management.
News | 16 December 2020
News | 21 July 2020