Our flexible, multi-jurisdictional approach ensures that we deliver global strategic planning while providing the local support you expect.
Private Clients solicitors represent a wide variety of clients including high-net-worth individuals, those in the public eye and families in all aspects of succession planning (business or otherwise) and wealth transfer. Our highly experienced wealth and estate planning experts can offer you a full suite of services with the aim of helping our clients achieve their goals, including but not limited to:-
- Wealth Structuring and Tax Planning
- Inheritance Tax Planning
- Drafting of Wills
- Trusts – both creation and administration
- Declarations of Trusts for property and other assets
- Business Succession Planning in conjunction with our Commercial team
- Care Home Funding Advice in concert with IFAs
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Advance Decisions and end of life care
- Deputyship and Court of Protection Applications
- Philanthropy and explaining the tax benefits of Charitable Giving
To contact us with any enquiry, please fill in the following form so that a relevant legal advisor can contact you as soon as possible.
Advice | 16 January 2023
Are you a Trustee?
News | 16 March 2022
Business Lasting Power of Attorney – should you have one?
Advice | 8 January 2021