We act for landlords and tenants in relation to both residential and commercial property disputes.
We are on your side through every step of the process. Our experience and expertise will help you resolve your dispute efficiently and effectively with minimum fuss, stress and cost.
Our property dispute lawyers have years of experience of dealing with a wide range of issues, including and going beyond:
- Drafting tenancy agreements for Assured Shorthold Tenancies and Assured Tenancies
- Possession proceedings and rent recovery (in relation to Assured, Assured Shorthold and Protected Rent Act Tenancies
- Drafting and serving notices under section 8 and section 21 of the Housing Act 1988
- Rent deposit disputes
- Advice on rent reviews
- Rent and service charges recovery under long leases
- Claims for disrepair
- Tenancy surrender negotiations
- Recovery of land or premises from unlawful occupiers or squatters
- Lease extensions and purchase of freehold by leaseholders (called Leasehold enfranchisement) for both landlords and long leaseholders
- Advice on forfeiture and relief from forfeiture applications for landlords and tenants under long leases
To contact us with any enquiry, please fill in the following form so that a relevant legal advisor can contact you as soon as possible.
News | 16 December 2020