Without proper legal advice a promising development opportunity can become severely disrupted or delayed or may not even be viable. We can help.
Our development team combines an expert knowledge of the technical legal issues associated with development projects together with a practical and commercial approach to ensure that you can make the best of every opportunity.
We act for both developers and landowners and so can see each issue from both sides and can use this to achieve the best result for you. We will work with you throughout the development process, offering advice on where the terms of a deal could expose you to risk and helping you to negotiate terms that strengthen your position and achieve your objectives.
Our team also have a thorough understanding of the financial concerns inherent in any development project and which are likely to be central to a funder’s requirements. We work to ensure that these requirements can be met before you commit yourself to the project.
We can help with:
- Site assembly
- Option agreements, conditional contracts and promotion agreements
- Joint venture and collaboration agreements
- Development finance (loan facilities and security)
- Development and funding agreements
- Highways and infrastructure
- Environment issues
- Planning (including the negotiation of planning agreements and advice relating to the community infrastructure levy)
- Rights of light
- Affordable housing
- Leasing, plot sales and other exit strategies
- Overage Agreements
To contact us with any enquiry, please fill in the following form so that a relevant legal advisor can contact you as soon as possible.