Residential Real Estate

Sale & Purchase (Conveyancing)

Moving house can be an extremely stressful time. We offer expert legal advice, alongside an accessible and friendly service, to ensure a seamless conveyancing process.

Our Bromley, Sevenoaks, West Wickham and London based residential conveyancing solicitors are all highly-trained specialists, each responsible for their own cases. We don't pretend you can't get the job done cheaper elsewhere - but our track record speaks for itself.

Around 60% of our current caseload is made up of conveyancing clients we have helped before. Of the other 40%, many are people who have used other solicitors on their previous move and were not satisfied.

Also, if you are a buy-to-let investor, building a property portfolio or just starting out in property development then our specialist advisors can help you practically and strategically to help you maximise your investments potential.

Communicating with you about your Residential Conveyancing

We believe that communication minimises anxiety and leads to a more positive experience for all concerned. Therefore we undertake to give you regular updates on your transaction. The frequency of communication will vary according to the stage of the transaction. At critical junctures, for instance, coming towards the exchange of contracts, this could be hour by hour. If you would prefer to receive texts or emails this will be arranged - we will establish which method suits you best. If your conveyancer is away from the office you will be given an alternative contact.

Get an immediate Conveyancing Quote

The costs involved in buying or selling your property depends on many factors, such as the value of the property and the complexity of the transaction. At Thackray Williams we are able to provide a clear and comprehensive quote for our services, various standard costs and Stamp Duty Land Tax from the outset (based on the information provided).

Best of all, the Conveyancing fee you are quoted is the Fixed Fee you pay. With our fees there will be no nasty surprises.