You’ll need to check your eligibility and capacity before making a will.
- If you satisfy the criteria complete our questionnaire and return it to us by post or email – you’ll find all the details are on the questionnaire.
- We’ll contact you as soon as we receive your form and will to confirm your instructions and the charges that would apply in your particular case.
- We’ll prepare a draft of your will on the basis of the questionnaire and a subsequent telephone conversation.
- You will need to visit one of our offices (Bromley, Beckenham or West Wickham) to sign the will and have it witnessed, or we can make local home or hospital visits at a small charge.
- We offer secure storage of your will at no extra charge.
For more information about the costs involved, click on the 'Our charges' tab on the Wills and tax planning page.