This guidance will enable the Trustees to feel more comfortable with the decisions they make. A good example of this is employment law.
- We can advise you on your rights and responsibilities as good employers and prepare the necessary contracts and policies you need to put in place.
- We can also deal with your employment issues and problems if you have any.
- We are always contactable by telephone and are happy to provide an initial "no obligation" opinion on what you should do.
- We also offer a fixed cost retainer scheme for all your day to day employment law needs.
- If you are involved in providing housing or the acquiring or disposing of housing, office, retail or storage space our residential or commercial property departments will be able to assist you.