Corporate, Banking and Finance
We can assist you in the legal process surrounding an initial public offering (IPO).
Our role is to advise on the legal aspects of preparing the company for listing and the IPO, including advising on:
- Re-registering the company as a public company.
- Other restructuring as necessary or desirable (including share capital changes);
- Appointing and removing directors.
- Overseeing changes to the company's constitutional documents.
- Preparing new or amended directors' service contracts and non-executive appointment letters
- Carrying out the legal aspects of due diligence.
- The preparation of the prospectus (including verifying the accuracy of the prospectus).