Solicitor, David Bowers, will be a guest speaker at the Table Talk event on the 7th June.
Solicitor, David Bowers, will be a guest speaker at the Table Talk event on the 7th June. This free business event is being organised by ICAEW in partnership with Metro Bank and London Borough of Bromley and features a range of key speakers including:
- Marketing: Jonathan Kearley, Blue Badger Marketing
- Law: David Bowers, Solicitor, Thackray Williams
- Tax: Alex Young, Associate Partner, Haines Watts Bromley LLP
- Regulation: Catherine Bishop, Chartered Accountant and Business Advisor, Chatsworth FD
- IT: Elmund Gumbs, FLR Spectron
- Finance: James Katirai, Local Director, Metro Bank
Wine and light refreshments will be provided.
Places are strictly limited so all places will be allocated in advance.
Book your place here
ICAEW is the professional body for Chartered Accountants in England and Wales. In addition to its role in supporting and regulating ICAEW Chartered Accountants the ICAEW seeks to make a contribution to the UK growth agenda by raising confidence in financial awareness of SMEs and start-ups.
For more information about this event contact Katherine: Katherine.email@example.com T+44 (01483) 901822