Our workshop will provide you with a safe space to talk openly about concerns you may have and will address the following topics:
- Why has your loved one's behaviour changed?
- Using the right language and terminology
- How to process the behavioural changes in your loved one
- Understanding the different types of dementia and the associated behaviour
- Wandering (walking with purpose)
- Restless nights
- Loneliness and isolation
- Nutrition and hydration
- Communication with your loved one
- Signposting to local dementia services and support groups
- Self care and the importance of looking after yourself
The workshop will take place at our offices in Bromley from 10am
15 - 17 London Road
Bromley BR1 1DE
Spaces are limited so book now to avoid disappointment. If the workshop is full your name will be added to the waiting list and you will be notified when a space becomes available.
Register here https://Dementiaworkshop.event...