T 020 8290 0440 Call us on 020 8290 0440  |  Email us  |  Request a call back

Open Close

Conveyancing — Buying and Selling Residential Property

Sale and purchase

Moving house can be an extremely stressful time. We offer expert legal advice, alongside an accessible and friendly service, to ensure a seamless conveyancing process. 

Our Bromley, Sevenoaks, West Wickham and London based residential conveyancing solicitors are all highly-trained specialists, each responsible for their own cases. We don't pretend you can't get the job done more cheaply elsewhere - but our track record speaks for itself. In the region of 60% of our current caseload are clients who have asked us to act for them again. Of the other 40%, many are people who have used other solicitors on their previous move and were not satisfied.

Communicating with you about your residential conveyancing

We believe that communication minimises anxiety and leads to a more positive experience for all concerned. Therefore we undertake to give you regular updates on your transaction. The frequency of communication will vary according to the stage of the transaction. At critical junctures, for instance, coming towards the exchange of contracts, this could be hour by hour. If you would prefer to receive texts or emails this will be arranged - we will establish which method suits you best. If your conveyancer is away from the office you will be given an alternative contact.

Conveyancing Quote

The costs involved in buying or selling your property depend on many factors, such as the value of the property and the complexity of the transaction. At Thackray Williams we are able to provide a clear and comprehensive quote for our services, various standard costs and Stamp Duty Land Tax from the outset (based on the information provided). With our fees there will be no nasty surprises.

Please fill in the questions in the 'Our charges' tab to receive your personalised quote.  

This estimate is subject to revision in the event that the transaction is more involved. Should this be the case we will advise you of the anticipated increase before incurring any additional expenses.