T 020 8290 0440 Call us on 020 8290 0440  |  Email us  |  Request a call back

Open Close

Professional Vacancies

Bromley areaResidential Conveyancer

Our Bromley, Beckenham and West Wickham based residential conveyancing solicitors are all highly-trained specialists, each responsible for their own cases. We don't pretend you can't get the job done more cheaply elsewhere but we do offer a personal service which works. In fact, approximately 60% of our current caseload are clients who have asked us to act for them again. Of the other 40%, many are people who have used other solicitors on their previous move and were not satisfied.

We know that a property conveyancing transaction is not standard. Every transaction is different, whether due to legal issues surrounding the properties involved, the length of a chain, the co-operation between firms of estate agents and conveyancing solicitors or the different personalities of the buyers and sellers themselves. Client service is at the heart of our Business Plan as is developing and expanding an already successful team.

Want to join us?

The successful candidate will be a Qualified solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer or Legal Executive with up to 5 year’s PQE or equivalent with proven experience.

They should currently be working as a conveyancer managing high case-loads with a positive and enthusiastic attitude.

We expect the successful candidate to have good team working and collaborative skills. We expect a client care ethos and for our lawyers to have a commercial approach to their work. If that sounds like you then please get in touch by sending us your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are the best person for the job to recruitment@thackraywilliams.com with “Res Con Vacancy” in the subject header.

BromleyCompany Commercial Solicitor

Salary negotiable depending on experience

Thackray Williams is a Legal 500 Bromley-based Law Firm with 50 specialist solicitors and lawyers advising a mixture of individuals and commercial clients.

We have an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Solicitor to start their own team.

Due to the pending retirement of our Company Commercial Partner we are now looking for an experienced Commercial Lawyer to lead and develop the Company Commercial arm of our Business Services Department. Our successful Commercial Property team is already established with a fantastic reputation. 

The successful candidate will be involved in the recruitment of an additional, more junior, lawyer. As such, should the candidate be working with someone they feel appropriate we would welcome a team application. 

The ideal candidate would be

  • At least 6 years PQE
  • A leader with proven company and commercial fee earning experience
  • Be a confident and successful business developer with a network of referral sources
  • Have a proven track record in delivering excellent client service
  • Be energetic, enthusiastic and show commitment to the firm and the department

This role is an integral part of the future plans for Thackray Williams. If you think you have the desired experience or would like to know more about the role, please email recruitment@thackraywilliams.com and attach a copy of your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are suitable for the role. Please mark your email with “Company Commercial Vacancy” in the subject header.

Private Client Solicitor / Legal Executive

As a firm we have exciting plans for the future and our Private Client department, one of the biggest in Kent, is continually growing. As such, we have a fantastic opportunity for a Solicitor or Legal Executive (2-5 years PQE) to join the team. You will need to have proven experience in the preparation of wills, probate, lasting powers of attorney and elderly client matters

Our clients are at the heart of everything we do at Thackray Williams. So, you will not only be an excellent Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive, but you will have an outstanding approach to client service. The department is busy and you will be expected to manage a high caseload. But you will also have the opportunity to be part of our bonus structure which will give you the opportunity to reap extra financial rewards for all your hard work and commitment. If you have the desired experience and would like to join a successful, well known, sociable and friendly law firm please submit your CV and a covering letter to recruitment@thackraywilliams.com with Private Client Vacancy in the subject header.

Current vacancies

Private Client Fee Earners

Company Commercial Solicitor

Residential Conveyancer