Robert advises businesses of all sizes on corporate, commercial and governance matters. He has spent his career working closely with business owners, coming to understand the commercial imperatives they face in their given sector and giving informed, practical advice to help them achieve their business objectives. In many cases, he has become chosen adviser in the broadest sense.
His practice also includes work in the charity and not for profit sector, advising various charitable organisations, schools and housing associations on regulatory and commercial issues. He also acts for a number of medical charities on observational drug safety programmes.
Robert has always engaged closely with the local community and was a board member of Keniston Housing Association for fourteen years (seven as Chair), a Governor of Orpington College and of Ravensbourne School, and a Trustee of HarrisHospisCare. He is also a fellow of the RSA.
Areas of specialism
- Corporate advice
- Corporate acquisitions and disposals; share issues and reconstructions
- Shareholders agreements and joint ventures; distribution and licensing
- IT & e-commerce
- Corporate finance, including bank panel work
- Bank finance and security arrangements
- Procurement and related compliance
- Not for profilt/charitable sector
Professional QUALIFICATIONS / Memberships
Board member of Keniston Housing Association
Robert's article on due diligence featured in the May/June 2015 edition of South East Business magazine.