T 020 8290 0440 Call us on 020 8290 0440  |  Email us  |  Request a call back

Open Close

Dispute Resolution

Advice on NHS funded care home fees

When a friend or relative has to move into a care home or nursing home, the need to arrange funding for the fees can make the transition even more worrying. Depending on the care needs and financial circumstances of the person involved, the local authority or local NHS Trust may have an obligation to pay part or all of the care fees. We can offer practical advice about a person’s rights in these circumstances and challenge the decisions of the local authority or NHS if they fail to pay for care when they have a duty to do so.